According to the classification of carpet material, it […]
According to the classification of carpet material, it can be divided into the following categories:
1. Pure wool carpet. The main raw material is coarse sheep wool.
2. Blended carpets. It is woven with wool and synthetic fibers, such as nylon and nylon.
3. Chemical fiber carpet. There are many types, such as nylon, nylon, acrylic, polypropylene, polyester carpets and so on.
4. Plastic carpet. The main raw material is polyvinyl chloride resin, and it is made by adding oxygenator and other additives.
So what kind of material is this carpet? I believe many people want to ask this question. Let’s compare it in detail below.
The characteristics of the following materials:
1. Wool: Good elasticity, not easy to be polluted, deformed, abraded, good heat insulation
2. Nylon: Good abrasion resistance, easy to clean, non-corrosive, non-worm-eaten, non-mold, but not easy to deform, easy to generate static electricity, and will be partially dissolved in fire.
3. Polyester: abrasion resistance is second only to nylon, heat-resistant, light-resistant, mildew-proof and insect-eaten. Difficult to dye.
4. Polypropylene: light weight, good elasticity, high strength and abundant raw materials.
5. Acrylic: It is soft, warm, and elastic. The elastic recovery force in the low elongation range is close to that of wool. The wool is light in weight, non-mildew, non-corrosive and non-worm-eaten. The disadvantage is poor wear resistance.